Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mail love from Angelique!

Hello loves! Just wanted to do a quick post on a package I got the other day from the lovely miss Angelique, from For the Love of Beauty!

I had mentioned that I wanted to try the Dark Angels cleanser after reading her review on it. But sadly, we have no LUSH here :[ I'm sure you've all heard enough of my complaining about that, lol. But she was so kind to send me a sample of the cleanser!

And so much other goodies too! :D
Needless to say, I have already devoured all the candy :P And she even sent me some MBD masks to try.

Thank you SO much Angelique! ♥ : )


Yay! I'm so excited to use this cleanser! Well I have used it once already and I like it so far! It's a little rough on me because my skin has been a bit sensitive lately :[ but the results after are really nice so I'm just going to use it sparingly : ) Will update with a full review soon~


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, feel free to drop me a line and I'll get back to you asap :)